Welcome! My name is Michael Gilday and I am a Short Track Speedskater from Yellowknife, NWT, Canada. I currently train at the National Training Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I've created this blog primarily to let family and friends know about competitions and travel. I also hope to educate a bit about short track and maybe even entertain. Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Now posting at mgilday.wordpress.com

Hello Everyone,

I have decided to switch over to Wordpress for my blogging needs. So, from now on, I will no longer be updating here. Take swing by mgilday.wordpress.com, take a read and leave a comment. Also, feel free to let me know if you like the new set-up or if there is anything you'd like to see appear at mgilday.wordpress.com!

Thanks for reading,
Michael

2 comments:

All Website Tools said...

THanks for the notice!! :)

All websites templates at All website Tools

Anonymous said...

Canadians are cheering for you Michael and also wishing you a speedy recovery. You're fighting spirit has already made many Canadians feel proud, I'm sure you're going to do well. Peace and God bless.