Welcome! My name is Michael Gilday and I am a Short Track Speedskater from Yellowknife, NWT, Canada. I currently train at the National Training Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I've created this blog primarily to let family and friends know about competitions and travel. I also hope to educate a bit about short track and maybe even entertain. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Why not relive?

At a video session this week, we stumbled across this Youtube channel while looking for a specific race from the Olympics. It has the majority (if not all) of the events from the games in full without commercials. I watched a few, and thought it would be worth sharing. February was a pretty amazing month for Canada and its worth looking back and reliving some of the moments that made the whole country so proud.


First post in a while. Check back for more, hopefully soon enough.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere. Good to see your blog active again.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reconnecting with your blog.

Jackie Karp said...

Thanks for the link Michael.
My son will enjoy watching the speed skating again. We saw you in Calgary when Jesse was at camp. Never got chance to talk to you but we did watch you and Jill train once.
Congratulations on your win today (Oct 18)
Looking forward to your father coming to Hay River in Oct.
Jackie Karp