Welcome! My name is Michael Gilday and I am a Short Track Speedskater from Yellowknife, NWT, Canada. I currently train at the National Training Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I've created this blog primarily to let family and friends know about competitions and travel. I also hope to educate a bit about short track and maybe even entertain. Enjoy!

Monday, December 14, 2009

National Team Trials

Don't have a lot of time to do a long post. A More in-depth post will come soon. But until then here are two videos from this weekend. The first one is the 500m final. Then second in the 500m semi final, which I broke the World Record in by 0.1 seconds. Enjoy!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Michael - You continue to impress and inspire. Were very proud of you. Have a great holiday season.

Auntie Sue

Sam Lindsey said...

Hey Michael! Back in whitehorse for the holidays. Saw you on tv last night destroying that world record! Nice man. All the best for 2010!