No big long post today, just a list of accomplishments since my last post, which was written while I had a big fever.
- Kicked the flu
- finished the last few days of the camp well, all health problems considered.
- Two weekends of riding Highwood with Liam and also with Pate Neumann and Phil Wood the second time. (Pate you didn't get your legs ripped off, you were riding with a fruit-to-go wrapper keeping your tire inflated!)
- two sets of mock races (including a nice little 41.2- ya handtimed but still)
- a ton of Tour de France watching hours logged
- beat a case of "Tour withdrawl" (sort of...)
- couple of good mountain bike rides
- enjoyed some nice weather on a couple patios
- and oh ya...train train train
does this feel like a cycling blog right now?